509 Backcountry Snowmobile Gloves
*final sale clearance item
*MFP recommends going up one to two sizes when ordering.
The 509 Backcountry snowmobile gloves will keep your digits warm and dry. Pittard leather palms help with your grip and the back of the glove features a premium insulated lining, keeping you warm and dry. 509 gloves are made of only the absolute best materials available. Finally, the snowmobile market has a set of gloves that successfully combine function & durability. Our gloves are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- 150g Thinsulate® insulation on back, 100g Thinsulate® insulation on palms
- Super tough Schoeller® Dynamic Fabric Shell: This waterproof /breathable 4-way stretch cordura fabric results in a dry glove under extreme conditions.
- Waterproof/Breathable Hipora® insert extends all the way to the top of guantlet.
- The gauntlet longer than our competitors, featuring an easy pull to tighten drawstring closure. This gauntlet keeps the snow out and your fingers dry and warm.
- Precurved fingers for easy effortless grip
- Reinforced leather in key wear areas of thumb & forefinger
- Normal sizing
3 styles / 7 sizes