Fly Racing CE Revel Offroad Roost Guard
The Fly Racing CE Revel Offroad Roost Guard is the one for you? Why? I am not really sure what a roost guard even is, so I don't know why. If you are reading this, you should call Tricia at the MFP number and let me know why this is different than a chest protector so I can write something witty in here.
- Revolutionary BioFoam® chassis attachment system eliminates injury-causing plastic rivets and utilizes soft plastics and TPR rubbers without high points that could injure in the event of an impact
- Air channels molded into the BioFoam allow hot air to escape
- CE rated protection chest and back created using a triple layer, high density memory foam in between the outer plastic and the spacer mesh that is in contact with the user.
- Triple layer construction (as opposed to a single thick layer) allows layers to move relative to one another further improving impact performance
- Full upper torso plastic roost deflector
- Neck brace compatible design: simply slide underneath the plastics or remove the plastic panels on the chest and back depending upon on neck brace design
- Removable thermoformed soft BioFoam chassis for increased comfort and easy washing
- Multiple vents for maximum airflow
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom comfortable fit
- Easy-to-use waist belt buckles integrated into the chest plastic
- Low-profile design can be worn under jersey