Jax Wax Carpet Spot Remover
Removes Tough Spots and Stains Instantly Without Rubbing or Scrubbing
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is fast acting enhanced with surfactants and wetting agents that immediately removes most spots including Dirt, Coffee, Oil, Grease, Ink, Pet Stains, Cola, Wine, Shoe Polish, Lipstick, Urine and Many Others!
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is ideal for use as a pre-spotter prior to carpet extraction. It is also excellent for removing difficult stains and spots from household carpet.
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is unequaled because of it's effectiveness on both OIL and WATER BASED stains, and is specifically formulated for use on carpet.
Other cleaning products may contain agents which can react to "set" a stain. By using this Jax Wax Carpet Spotter first, you assure yourself of full stain removal. We cannot guarantee it's effectiveness on stains which have been previously treated with another chemical agent. Stains created by acids or dyes or similar agents are generally permanent and may not be effected by this product
- Fast Acting - Enhanced with Surfactants and Wetting agents
- Immediately Removes Most Spots including Dirt, Coffee, Oil, Grease, Ink, Pet Stains, Cola, Wine, Shoe Polish, Lipstick, Urine and Many Others
- For Fresh and Old and Stubborn Stains
- Makes Carpet Look Like New
TO USE ON FRESH SPILLS
1. Blot excess liquid with a clean white absorbent cloth or paper towel.
2. Spray the stain thoroughly, without saturating, while holding the can 6" above the spot.
3. Blot the stain firmly with the absorbent material. Repeat steps until the stain is gone.
4. After stain has been removed, sponge the area with cool water.
5. Repeat, then blot the area dry.
6. Allow treated area to dry completely.
OLD AND STUBBORN STAINS:
1. Spray the stain thoroughly. Wait sixty seconds for product to begin releasing the stain.
2. Blot the stain firmly with clean absorbent material. Repeat steps until the stain is gone.
3. After stain has been removed, swab area with water using a clean wet cloth and allow to dry. Some stains may require the use of a soft bristle brush, used in a gentle circular motion, to release the stain from the carpet fiber.