- Removes Swirl Marks, Light Imperfections and Minor Scratches
- Final Finishing Polish to Remove Swirl Marks after Aggressive Polishing
- Will Remove Water Spots and Slight Oxidation
- For Use with High Speed Rotary Buffer or By Hand for Removing Micro Scratches
- Contains No Wax or Silicone
- Body Shop Safe
Note that this is a special order item and shipping time may vary.
Directions for Buffer Use:
1. Shake well before using and occasionally during application.
2. Use a Wool Pad for Moderate Imperfections and Foam Pad for Light Imperfections.
3. You may use a Wool Pad First and Switch to a Foam Pad as Surface Improves.
4. Apply Evenly to a Cool Clean 2' X 2' area.
5. Begin buffing Slowly using Light to Moderate Pressure.
6. Decrease Pressure as Imperfections Disappear.
Directions for Hand Use:
1. Apply a Small Amount to Area.
2. Using a Microfiber Towel, Rub Effected Area Until Desired Results are achieved.