Jax Wax Leather Magic Cleaner and Conditioner
Cleans and Conditions Leather in One Step - Simply Wipe On and Wipe Off
The sole key to preserving and keeping a leather surface factory fresh is to keep it Supple.
Leather much like your skin, needs nourishing, just like when you apply lotion on your skin to help keep it from drying out during extreme temperatures and dryness.
If Leather isn't treated and conditioned, it will dry, crack and fade.
- Prevents Fading and Cracking
- Provides Excellent Protection from Harmful UV Effects
- Restores Suppleness to Leather Surfaces
- Doesn't Leave a"Greasy" Finish
- Pleasant Leather Scent without being Overwhelming
- Fast and Easy to Use
- Long Lasting
Note that this is a special order item and shipping time may vary.
Not for use on Suede. Use on smooth surfaces only.
1. Pour a liberal of product onto a clean toweling.
We recommend using a Microfiber Towel - the have excellent cleaning properties and will do a better job.
2. Work into upholstery with a towel or a very soft bristle brush.
You don't want to use a stiff brush on leather as it will damage the finish.
3. Wipe off excess product and buff with a soft, clean towel.