Jax Wax Micro Renew Microfiber Detergent Concentrate
Specially Formulated Concentrated Detergent Thoroughly Clean, Restore and Renew Microfiber Towels and Microfiber Products
- Breaks Down Oils, Grime, Wax and Other Buildup that the Microscopic Fibers in Microfiber Absorb
- Contains No Fabric Softeners or Bleach
- Works Considerably Better than Common Laundry Detergent
- Highly Concentrated / Biodegradable
- Rinses Completely Clean
- Renews Microfiber Towels to Perform Like New Again
- Extends Useful Life of All Microfiber Products
- A Must-Have for Microfiber Enthusiasts
Note this is a special order item and shipping time may vary.
The reason Microfiber works so well is the extremely tiny (micro) spaces between the fibers. Completely dissolving and removing dirt, wax and other contaminants can be challenging for most regular laundry detergents. And because microfiber is extremely absorbent, it can be an issue for some laundry detergents to completely rinse out of the microfiber during washing.
Using Jax Wax Micro Renew microfiber detergent concentrate instead of laundry detergent to wash microfiber towels not only gets them cleaner and keeps them performing like new, but also extends the useful life of your microfiber towels. Jax Wax Micro Renew is specifically mixed and blended to make easy work out of cleaning the dirtiest microfiber towels.
Jax Wax Micro Renew microfiber detergent concentrate is also perfect for pre-soaking extremely contaminated microfiber towels, and for cleaning and caring for buffing pads.
Use about 2 ounces of Micro Renew for normal-soiled loads of towels. If the microfiber towels are extremely soiled, pre-soak the towels in a bucket, and or use about 4 ounces in the wash. Jax Wax Micro Renew's superior cleaning capabilities makes your microfiber towels come out cleaner, softer and more absorbent.